Saturday, June 26, 2010

The yard.

There are many pointless things I could tell you, but I will post photos instead. These are just from around my home--nothing special.




He looks very glad that I'm taking his photo.


Oh yeah, so here are my lilies that I was all bragging about, but now they are dying! I think and hope it's just their natural cycle of life and that it has nothing to do with me and my (lack of) gardening skills.


I hope you like yellow weeds, because that's what most of these photos include!


It turns out there are millions of ways to photograph yellow weeds, and I tried a large portion of them.








Young adult mallards. They still hang together like a group of infants, but they are almost full grown.







More later!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty floral pics as always. I'll bet Mama Duck is ready for her "young adult kids" to leave the nest already. "Stop following me around and just let me be! I want to travel ... or at least take a shower by myself." Ha. I enjoy putting human emotions into animals, it makes me feel better about my own thoughts if I can test them out first with less caring beings and see if it sounds too mean to say as a mother. -R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved the bird photos, too. I just forgot to include that in my other comment. That one with the bird squawking at you is terrific fun. -R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Terrific fun.. I don't think I've heard you say that expression before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I aim to please and surprise. :-P -R

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DO like yellow weeds!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...