Saturday, November 1, 2014

11

Welcome, November! I've never been a huge fan, but today I was thinking back on past Novembers and I realized I've done some fun stuff this time of year. Trips, gatherings, photography, enjoying the vibrant colors, and other fall-themed activities. I guess November's not so bad after all!

I kicked off the month with a fall portrait shoot with Liane that I had been super-duper looking forward to for weeks. I was able to borrow the work camera (the session was planned before mine broke, so I'm thankful for the available sub), and the weather was pretty decent today. I can't wait to show you more of the photos.

On my way home I stopped at a park downtown and took a few pictures like this one.

Have you made Thanksgiving plans yet? What else is going on for you?

Later, leafigators!

6 comments:

  1. Well as you know I'm not a fall fan, but I have to admit it's going very well this year and November is off to an awesome start : )

    Fall does also make for some gorgeous pictures like these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just realized I never got back to these comments.

      Delete
  2. I love Liane's blue sweater against the orange leaves! That's a terrific shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! Perfect that Liane wore royal blue to contrast the golden leaves! It must have be a very calm day by the looks of the lake at the park. I can't wait to see the rest of this set.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...