Monday, November 10, 2014

Pictures of everything (2)

Back with some more photos. Read a little explanation in my first post, if you haven't seen it already.

I need to think of a better word than just "Enjoy!" as my little send off to see the photos. Thesaurus time. Okay, I've got it--luxuriate in these!

Wow, is that an electric version of pink for everyone? Once again, the photos look different in Picasa than when I edited them in Photoshop. Sunglasses possibly required.

Aw! How romantic. Also, do you see the fly on top of the taller mushroom? He's coated in some droplets, so it's hard to tell.

A little grainy, but considering this was ISO 2500, it's not bad.


More to come! I hope you're having a nice week so far.

9 comments:

  1. These are incredible. Thanks for sharing! I don't always comment but I do always look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachael! I appreciate both the looking and the commenting. :)

      Delete
  2. I still love the water droplet with the pink flower reflected upside-down. But I really found fascinating the flowers wrapped in a spiderweb. I've never seen anything like that before! I also love how so many of the water droplets look thick, like some kind of gel. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the miniscule wonders in our world! So many of these beautiful spectacles go unnoticed in our daily lives. You know how to bring them to our attention! Thank you. Love all these photos!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mom! I try. The more you look for them, the more stuff seems to appear.

      Delete
  4. Really love the crazy upside-down mushrooms (for lack of a better name) and the webs! Love the webs. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic. They'd look great in a book. I'd buy it. :)

    My fave is the one below the two mushrooms and the fly. That is a LOT of droplets!

    - Fayelle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...