Monday, November 3, 2014

Fall Portraits - Liane (part 1)

Remember Liane? I decided a fall session was in order, so she gathered up her hats and scarves and we went to Deepwood Estate. It was really fun and I'm excited about several of these pictures. I think I'm going to split them into two posts, though, to keep it less overwhelming.

The Deepwood House has this little garden/sun room that I've only seen through the locked doors in the past. But it happened to be open, so I somewhat randomly had Liane pose for some photos and I think they ended up being my favorites.

There's just something about it.

Fun fact: this sweater is actually purple, but the camera was making it more blue (at least according to my monitor) and I am okay with that too.

I love the "Midnight in Paris" Photoshop action I found awhile back.


More to come in the next couple of days! Thanks for looking.


8 comments:

  1. Is Liane a niece? She's beautiful, and you did a lovely job capturing that in such a gorgeous setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! No, she is my coworker, actually!

      Delete
  2. Fun! I think that last indoor one and the one with the blue/purple sweater with the hill of leaves behind it are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liane has a beautiful smile! She looks very relaxed and natural. I'm sure that can be attributed to the fact that you, as the photographer, help to make her feel relaxed!

    My faves are the first and last photos, the one with the pinkish scarf and the one below that where Liane is sitting in the leaves, smiling.

    Actually, they are all great! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..well, I don't know. I think she has a nice relaxed, beautiful appearance whether I'm taking pictures of her or not! But thanks. I do hope I make people feel comfortable.

      Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I think she's the best "model" you've photographed yet. She seems so natural and comfortable in front of the camera. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, she's pretty easy to work with!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...