Friday, November 14, 2014

Pictures of everything (4)


I have a few more photos to finish off this series, which is good because I'm ready to move on to the next! (More on that in a minute.)

This feels like forever ago now. Why was I here again? ;) Okay, I think I already talked about how I dropped by the winery when I noticed all the yellow vines. Plus, Willamette Valley Vineyards has an awesome view. I love that place! Maybe it needs its own label.

Hey, beautiful!

It feels like I already posted this, but I've tried not to overlap. Though I'd be surprised if I didn't accidentally post a photo in two different entries.

My favorite shade of green. This makes me think of the dress my mom sewed me for my 8th grade graduation. The fabric was dark green, but had black in it too so that it kind of changed shades a bit with the angle. Sort of like iridescent. I don't know what you call that, but it was awesome and my friends all admired it. :)

I photographed that little spider without knowing he was there! He was so tiny, and I was trying for droplets.

There's some sort of oozy stuff on the mushroom and I don't know what it is. Snail slime?

Huddle

The tiny tiniest of mushrooms.




Yay! You have reached the end of my Mushroom-Dew Obsession photos.

What's next on the agenda?

I'm glad you asked! We had some freezing rain, and the neighborhoods near mine were coated in ice. It was BEAUTIFUL, and I was fortunate enough to be able to take lots of pictures. I'm still narrowing them all down, but I hope to post them over the next week. If you follow me on Instagram, you're probably already tired of it! Too bad so sad.

Have a great weekend!





10 comments:

  1. These are awesome! My favorite is the mushroom underneath the one captioned "huddle".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate when people note their favs. :)

      Delete
  2. I was like, "Wow, these pictures are so sharp! The colors really pop! Must be that new camera." Then I realized it was probably my new monitor :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha--yeah, that makes as difference! I have found my phone views photos much more vibrant and sharp than my computer, for instance.

      Delete
  3. The upside-down ladybug made me smile.

    I love the delicate mushroom with the upside-down top. It looks like something from which an elf or fairy might drink wine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, you're right.. so many things in nature could be fictional.

      Delete
  4. Again, a very impressive and enjoyable set of photographs! I love vineyards in autumn. Something about the rows of vines and the shades of fall rolling down misty hillsides is pleasing to my eyes. The buildings are usually very interesting, too.

    Your tiny tiniest mushroom is adorable! The little spider on the blade of grass is a bonus! I'm looking forward to the freezing-rain ice set of photos. Even though I'm do see some representations on Instagram, I will not be bored.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I love the yellow vineyards. It's just not something you see very often, unless you drive by them every day or something (which I don't!).

      Thanks for not getting bored. :)

      Delete
  5. I love that fence... the ice makes it all look like garland.

    So, I've been out of the loop of course but, that vineyard... what's that super cool tower thing???

    -Fayelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, it was awesome--I could go for another ice storm already!

      That is the building at the winery. I don't remember what the tower is, but there's probably a special viewing room in there. There are awesome views from that building--I've been in another section (the main tasting area indoors).

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...