Sunday, October 6, 2013

10-5

The 5th was a crazy-busy day full of photo assignments for work. So I took a lot of photos, but it was hard to think of which one should be my photo of the day. I decided on a more general picture I took at the Oregon Garden, where the final event was taking place. It was perfect weather and the evening light was really nice.

I was going to use a picture of the dining hall we used at the garden, but I've already posted it to Instagram and elsewhere, so I figured people would be tired of it. :)

Now to get a photo for today. It's a much-needed day off and I am not really in the mood to take pictures, but I'll think of something.

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a really nice place. Are there Koi or lilies in the pools or just water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom - I don't believe there are any koi in those ponds, but they have a larger pond with koi, bullfrogs, etc.

    It is a nice place that I've photographed several times. You can click on my Oregon Garden tag to see some more pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. evening light was really nice.

    Except for the unlit cobblestone path you were telling me about! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan - Haha.. yes, the *evening* light was nice. The night time non-light was not so nice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes! I did revisit the Oregon Garden dated 4/22/2012. Thanks! Cool photos of frogs, snakes and the grey heron. That must be a very large pond.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom, thanks for looking! Yeah, it's somewhat large. And it's a blue heron. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...