Thursday, October 31, 2013

10-31

My grand finale is an origami fail. What a way to end things, Jessiroo. I just couldn't seem to figure out the instructions on this, so instead of photographing a lovely pink lotus (actually, I was planning to make two and then place them just so on my black coffee table for a dramatic, yet delicate, look--I had it all figured out in my head), you get a crumpled green paper.

FYI, that paper is two sided--one side being the green leaves, one side being that blurry pink design. I think maybe I started folding it in the wrong direction? It wasn't very clear, but I'll try again sometime.

Anyway, you'd think that for my last photo--that happens to fall on a holiday--I'd go all out, but nope! I decided to underwhelm you instead.

Goodbye, October.

5 comments:

  1. You were probably a little depressed because October is over.
    :( Well, "Hello November"! Here's to another good autumny month. A busy month, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I finally figured out how to have a commenty form on my blog! This is my first try. :D

      Delete
  2. Sorry your grand finale didn't work out, but this was fun and I'm glad you posted every day this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'm still in IG mode, looking for the stinkin' LIKE button. Haha. I'll get back in the swing of things eventually.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...