Saturday, October 19, 2013

10-18

10-18! That's my birthday! I meant to post this yesterday evening, but things were busy and I didn't get a chance.

Do you like my sloping cake? I didn't make it, Safeway did! This is a tiramisu cake--so it's like half tiramisu, half white cake. It was pretty good, but not as good as real tiramisu. I chose it because I've seen it before and it looked good, but wasn't something I'd just buy for no reason. Seven candles is all I had, but that sort of works because I turned 37!

Anyway, my birthday was pretty good. I got some fun presents and had lots of greetings and happiness. :) (I'd talk more about it, but I don't have the energy right now.) I have big plans for 37. Not in that I'm going to travel the world and invent a cure for cancer, but I'm hoping to tackle some goals and try a few new things.

5 comments:

  1. The cake looks delish! Glad you had a good birthday week!

    I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Glad you had an OK one ; )

    That last sentence is interesting...I wish you good luck with whatever you have planned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mom!

    Dan - I didn't say "ok" I said "pretty good"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday. I love Tiramisu!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...