Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fog and fall

Happy birthday, T!

Today it stayed foggy fairly late into the day, so I took the camera with me on an errand at work. This concludes my amazing intro.












Plenty of path photos, of course!






I saw this spider web with the fog drops on it, so I took a thousand photos trying to get something sharp enough. Here are a few so-so ones, but this was one of the times I really wished for a macro lens (donations welcome :P).


BONUS: Path behind the web!


Loooove the little strings of droplets.





Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I particularly like the one with the path (#7, I know lots of them have a path :p)

    Happy Birthday T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - yeah I think most of them involve a path. What can I say? I walk on them! :)

    And thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing intro for amazing pictures! These really are amazing, Jessica! The sort of pictures I want to jump into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Fog is nice for photography. The fog is not super noticeable in these photos, but it really helps diffuse the light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very evocative and almost Twilight-like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE. The colors, the fog, especially the dainty web shots. Good work. -R

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...