Monday, November 1, 2010

Checkboxes and Fall Photos

Happy November. It's not my favorite month, but it could be worse (like January).

You may have noticed that I changed the check boxes on the bottom of my entries. I just realized they were editable, and since I've had requests for boxes such as "yummy," I chose a couple of additional words. They're all positive since I decided I don't want to see negative comments in an anonymous check box. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it. ;) Or say it to me non-anonymously, at least!

Anyway, the whole point of the check boxes is less about compliment fishing and more about comment fishing. It's so you can comment quickly and easily if you are crunched for time or energy. It just lets me know people are looking, and that makes me a happy Jessica!

Now, onto some fall photos.


These first ones are at a park down town. I had to go to the library anyway, so I made a brief stop (in church clothes!).


Get ready for lots of leaf photos!














This looks kind of cartoony.


I like this because it looks like watercolors. If only I could paint like this.






This is back in the forest outside my home.

I'd love to take some landscape photos of the nice colors before they're gone, but the weather is not cooperating. I guess we'll see what next weekend is like. Anyone want to come on a fall drive with me?

5 comments:

  1. Well you know how I feel about fall, but those are some nice pics : ) I particularly like the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The last one was tricky since I couldn't get that low on the ground (without laying down--yuck), so I had to focus from a poor view of the scene. So I was lucky and got a decent one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that first one a Japanese maple? You have so many cool trees there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I would love several of these framed and delivered for my house, thank you. :) -R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it's a type of Japanese Maple, I'm sure. :)

    Thanks, R!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...