Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hi, March.

Happy March!

As usual, I have LOTS of photos to procrastinate about posting here. Maybe I'll end up showing you a tiny percentage of them in a few months! The one above is from today, and I actually took it in the Safeway parking lot. Grocery store photography: only for the glamorous.

Instead of a full list of pictures and categories to tell you about February, I'm just going to give a quick list. It was a pretty busy month this year--usually it gets lumped with January as a down month. But with the great weather we're having in the PNW, I've treated it like spring.

In February, I:
  • Went to Champoeg State Park and saw my uncle's family, who I hadn't seen in years
  • Baked and frosted a bunch of heart cookies
  • Started watching Community and Brooklyn Nine Nine
  • Learned more about Enneagram and what type I might be
  • Took a tour of one of the printers we use at work, and then had lunch at Marco's for my first time
  • Roadtripped to California over Valentine's/President's weekend
  • Read Yes Please by Amy Poehler
  • Did my taxes
  • Took my friend Katrina's engagement photos
  • Attended a watercolor workshop
  • Went to the coast and Connie Hansen Garden in Lincoln City
  • Went to Deepwood Estate and Bush Park a few times to take pictures
  • Played a lot of games
  • Made popcorn on the stove all by myself for my first time
It was a full month, and included lots of sunshine. Sooooo nice.

I have a couple of plans in March, but I wouldn't mind staying close to home most of the time. Hopefully the awesome weather will continue. Have a great month!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a pretty good month : ) Especially for February! I might have had my best February ever actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun February!! And yay for loads of sunshine!

    GREAT photo at the bottom, wow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...