Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pinteresting

I've been using Pinterest more lately, and thought I'd share a few of the clever and funny things I've come across. There's lots of stuff to pin (recipes, craft ideas, fashion, tips/hints, etc.), but these are some instantly entertaining things I have on my "Clever-adorable-awesome-funny" board. (I'm really good at naming boards.)


I'm an introvert!


Mine was!


Hi, Lori!




Hi, R!


Yes, I do have two Lionel Richie references. My friend and I often joke about the head sculpture from the Hello video.



Have a good week!

8 comments:

  1. That 1st one is SO me. Introverts for the win!

    I just sent a postagram with the left Richie photo to a friend. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lionel Richie ad is especially awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is awesome. Need i say more? I'm a total introvert =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I saw that Lionel Richie poster I would have taken a number just because the poster is that awesome : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lemon in the eyes cracked me up! I often think about Lionel Richie. I don't hear much from him.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I really do need to check out Pinterest better. Thanks for the giraffe shout-out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha.. Mom, your comment sounds like he's an old friend or something.

    R - you do! I think you would find some really good homeschooling ideas there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Jessica! I got behind with all my blogs, but glad I did see this one. :) Hi Seoul, Soul of Asia.

    I am so introverted, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...