Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The rest of March

Continuing on, as promised! Same disclaimer applies (see last post).



These are adorable. I have a photo of these guys in my Etsy shop.

Kind of Christmasy.

I thought you'd enjoy a photo of a dumpster.

I also have one from this series in my Etsy shop!

I did a bit more experimenting with bokeh shapes. Kind of funny, but kind of cool.

And yeah, I tried this. It was hard to get many hearts in the background, due to the lighting, and overall I am not a fan of this photo. But I had to show you anyway, because hearts and hearts!!
Oh yeah, more of this tree!

And that's March. Next up...try to guess. No. No. No. No. No. Nope. I'll just tell you: it's April! See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Really like the one you called "adorable" and the final photo as well. Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...