Sunday, May 24, 2015

Greengate Images



Hi, friends! I am trying not to harp on my Etsy shop too much, but I wanted to remind you of my grand opening sale. One more week!

Oh hey, are you having trouble visualizing the photo prints hanging on a wall? Here are a few mockups! Click the image to visit the listing.

(To be clear, I didn't take the room photos, only my own photos that are inserted into the frames--the rooms are stock images.)

I now have an official listing for large prints, though you can always request any size and we can discuss the cost and feasibility.

Are you wishing the prints came framed? I will soon add a listing for framed print pricing, but you are welcome to inquire before then and I can give you a quote.


Thanks for looking! And if you ever see an image on my blog that you'd like me to put in my shop, please let me know. I welcome suggestions because I have a hard time choosing. I am trying to add photos regularly, but I'm a little backlogged right now due to the time of year when I'm out taking more photos than I am inside editing and prepping them. :)

Happy Memorial Day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh you're going to add framing? That's cool! Good idea : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, although I ran into a slight problem with available sizes so that's why I haven't put it up yet.

      Delete
  2. I really like the pictures on the walls for people to visualize. And I think it's cool you'll be adding framing. I'm sure that'll bring in even more customers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...