Saturday, June 8, 2013

Macro is back

Guess what? :) I got my own macro lens (thanks to my parents)! :D :D Today I have been practicing droplet photos in a more controlled environment (my dining room). It's really fun and exciting to get closer to the types of photos I've been hoping for. And it's a lot of work, but I feel like this particular image made it worth it. It's my favorite, and I hope to continue to improve and learn better techniques.

I'm behind on several photos that I want to post here. Sometime I'll catch up!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is so incredibly exciting! Congrats on the new lens. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm somewhere between intoxicated and amazed... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should have titled this one "Return of the Mac" ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all!

    Dan, you're so right. I'm kicking myself right now. :/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...