Thursday, June 27, 2013

Don't leave!


If you use Google Reader, you know that it's shutting down for good on July 1, and you'll need to find a new blog reader this weekend. It's pretty easy to export all your blog subscriptions from Google Reader and import them into another reader such as Feedly or The Old Reader.

A more reliable way to follow my blog (without the need for a reader) is to just subscribe via email. Below is a handy form for you to fill out! Don't worry, you won't get spammed if you subscribe. You will receive emails with my posts a couple of times per week (on the evening they are posted). You can easily unsubscribe anytime.

Enter your email address to subscribe to Jessica's Greengate Photography blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

(IMPORTANT: You will need to confirm your request in an email automatically sent to you after you subscribe.
Check your junk mail folder if you don't see it in your inbox.)


And just FYI, you can find me at the following social media sites as GreengatePhoto:

Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram


I hope I don't lose any of my subscribers as a result of Google deciding to shut down their Reader. I have just transferred the blogs I follow over to The Old Reader for now, and I can always switch from there if I don't like it.

Thanks again to all of you who read, even if only occasionally. I really appreciate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...