Wednesday, February 6, 2013

C is 13!

My nephew is 13 today, and like with L, I am doing a post for this special birthday.


My sister just sent me the above photo (taken yesterday), and I can't believe how much older C suddenly looks! So handsome! He reminds me of Fred Savage in this picture. I just saw him in October, but I guess we've hit more of the changing years. I was telling R that it's going to be so strange when his voice changes. (Is this embarrassing for C when I discuss this in my blog?) Can you tell I didn't grow up with brothers?

I remember when C first came to live with my sister and brother-in-law. Look at him, so sweet and little!

R was just sharing one of my favorite stories about C in her blog. We were at a museum of sorts (I can't remember and am too lazy to look it up!) in Boston, and after the employee finished her presentation on animals, she asked if there were any questions. C raised his little hand and asked, "Are you married?"

I like how they're all in short sleeves and there's snow on the ground behind them. :P

I think C has a soft spot for little girls, and he can be protective of his sisters and cousins. I love that!


Happy birthday, C! I've enjoyed watching you grow and change over the years, and I'm looking forward to seeing the sort of man you become! I'm proud to be your tia. :) (And I'm loving your glasses, by the way!)

4 comments:

  1. This is a great post. Thank you! I guess I should post something today ... maybe tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing, too, about the short sleeves and snow. We'd already gotten their Easter outfits when we got a sudden snow storm like the day before. So I didn't want to cover up their cute outfits in the picture!

    Mean Mama, making her kids freeze for the sake of a picture. :-P They survived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos of C! He was so adorable! Now he is tres handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look a little like Fred! :) Time flies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...