Saturday, July 14, 2012

Questions and answers


(I like every post to have a photo, so here's one from Yachats when I was there last month.)

Two of my nieces sent me this questionnaire, so I'll answer it here. My sister answered it in her blog, too. It calls itself a "new edition" but I know I've answered these questions before. It's pretty silly, but oh well.. I'm having kind of a blah day and I could use some light-hearted question answering.

1. What color are your socks right now? Well, I have several pair in a variety of colors. They don't tend to change colors, except maybe from a bit of fading, so right now they are about the same color as when I purchased them.

2. What are you listening to right now?  The fan.

3. What was the last thing you ate?  A homemade dark chocolate peanut butter cup.

4. Can you drive a stick shift?  Yeah--my first (and second) car was manual.

5. Last person you spoke to on the phone?  My friend Michael.

6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course! I love both of them.

7. How old are you today? Almost 35.75.

8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Probably basketball. I don't really watch sports on TV voluntarily. (R, I think some people would argue with your definition of a sport. ;))

9. What is your favorite drink?  Iced tea, no lemon. Although I tend to drink more soda than iced tea lately, so that looks like a lie. I do love iced tea, though, but I also love being lazy and not making it.

10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Oh heck yeah.

11. Favorite food? I just journaled about that.

12. What is the last movie you watched?  I guess it was 13 Going on 30 the other day (for the jillionth time).

13. Birthday: October 18

14. How do you vent? I get really sarcastic and go off about something. It's very godly.

15. What was your favorite toy as a child? I'm not sure (Mom, do you know?), but I always enjoyed art supplies.

16. What is your favorite season? Summer.

17. Cherries or Blueberries? Eh.. neither are really my favorite.

18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure, I'd like anyone who wants to take this to do so! They can email me their answers. :) I'd love to hear my readers' answers.

19. Who is the most likely to respond?  I'm not sure.

20. Who is least likely to respond? Tom Hanks.

21. Living situation?  I live alone.

22. When was the last time you cried?  I can't remember, but probably pretty recently (past week or so?) if just a few tears counts.

23. What is on the floor of your closet right now? Which closet? I have three. There's a laundry basket, a cradle my dad built for me, suitcases, a vacuum, wrapping paper.. lots of things.

24. Who is the person you have known the longest that you are sending to? My mom is the blog reader who I've known the longest (since I was a zygote).

25. What did you do last night? Watched lots of episodes of The Office, played Kingdom Rush, lazed like the laziest laze you've ever lazed eyes on.

26. What are you most afraid of? Something terrible happening to my nieces and nephews.

27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? I love hamburgers of many sorts!

28. Favorite dog breed? Oh I don't know. Pomeranians are the cutest puppies, but not necessarily the best dogs (no offense, Rocky and Sheridan!). I don't have a lot of experience with many breeds.

30. How many states have you lived in? 4 or 5, depending on how you define "lived in."

31. Diamonds or pearls? Why this question? I don't understand how it stays on this list. I'm not big into gems, but emeralds are lovely and opals are my birthstone. I guess diamonds, though, out of those two choices.

32. What is your favorite flower?  Gardenias

33. What book are you reading?  The Sunday Wife by Cassandra King.

34. What is your favorite song?   I don't have a favorite.

35. Hobby?  Photography, computers, design, travel, laying around.

Okay, your turn!

8 comments:

  1. Okay, first of all, gymnastics and ice skating are sports. Hello? They're in the Olympics!

    Secondly, and mostly because I'm famished after all the talk of sports, I'm craving a dark chocolate peanut butter cup, please. ASAP. Get on it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I e-mailed you my answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, first of all, gymnastics and ice skating are sports.

    Hahahahaha!!!! Good one R!

    Protip: anything with judges is not a sport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL about since you were a zygote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said Pomeranians were my favorite breed, too, so Rocky and Sheridan would not get jealous. We're on the same track.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad laying around isn't a sport. I'd be the champion. Although I'm a bit rusty. N doesn't give me much opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Picture: I have to say the bird really seems to be enjoying its perch overlooking the ocean. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. R - Dan and lots of people (guys, especially) would beg to differ. :P They feel that even though they are athletic, they are not true sports. And I would love to make you some peanut butter cups!

    Dan - Thanks for taking this! :D

    Mom - Yeah, we have to be sensitive to their feelings!

    Ladygoat - I *am* the champion of laying around. :)

    Michael - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...