Sunday, July 1, 2012

Portraits: Bella and family

Last year I photographed Aiden for his third birthday, so Mat and Darcy asked me to photograph their new baby, Isabella, this year! She just turned 8 weeks old and look how cute she is:


As I was going through and editing these photos, I felt like I was seeing her for the first time. I tend to be distracted by photography at portrait sessions and have less time to admire the cuteness.



I don't have as much experience with baby photography, so it was fun to work out some ideas, especially for the outdoors. This blanket was a special gift, so Mat and Darcy thought it would be cool to feature it in some of the pictures.


Her little ballet outfit. She had a point class to get to after the shoot. ;)



We worked in a few family photos as well.




Bella was getting a little pictured out by now.




Really cute!


You can see Bella was thrilled that her brother was holding her, but he seemed proud and big-brotherly.


Aiden's turn for a few shots. He's a big Angry Birds fan.




Thanks, Mat and Darcy!

4 comments:

  1. She is precious! Nice work on the photos, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwesommmmmmmmmmme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Pointe class. Ha ha!
    Bella's mom looks like she slimmed down quickly after only 8 weeks.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all!

    Mom - I agree: Darcy looks great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...