Monday, July 30, 2012

Email issues


The above is just to decorate this post and show you a cheeseburger I made the other day. I was craving a good burger but didn't want to go pay a restaurant for one, so I bought some groceries and made that bit of deliciousness! I want another one now.

But here's the real reason I'm posting: I don't know if any of you (besides Deborah) have tried replying to my blog post emails recently, but apparently there was a problem and responses were being rejected. Which means I may have not received recent replies if any of you sent one. I went and checked and somehow my "reply to" email address got changed back to the default (a no-reply email) instead of my actual address. I don't know how this happened! But I switched it back, so it will hopefully work now. Sorry about that! I do try to respond to most of my emailed responses, so if you didn't get a response, that's probably why.


One more order of business, while I'm here: earlier this year I sold a few of my nature pictures which prompted me to finally put up some info about purchasing my fine art photos. My dad said I should mention that here. :) It's nothing fancy.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. A) Burger looks delicious. Perhaps I should buy a print of that.

    B) I know nothing of this thing you refer to called email problems. But I get the gist.

    C) Nice start up for your photo sales dealie thing. Sorry, I'm not a wordsmith this evening. Your photo titles are perfectly descriptive! :)

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R - Thanks! Oh they aren't titles. I don't really title my photos if I can help it (it's way too corny). I just put descriptors so people would know where the photo was taken and maybe how to reference it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, okay. I didn't know you thought titles for artwork was corny. Learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. R - I find it corny to title my photos. It doesn't mean I find all titles for things to be corny! I don't mind paintings with titles (as long as they aren't corny :P).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy that you made a purchase page! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...