Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August promo!


I know I'm neglecting this blog, which is probably a nice break for you. :) But I'm back to advertise, since I know that's what people love most about reading blogs and the internet in general. Yes, I still have my Etsy shop, and I'd love for you to stop by, even just to look. I have added more prints and now you can get a gift of notecards when you buy one! :)

If you don't already follow me on Instagram, I post photos from my regular excursions to gardens, etc. there. Find me there at GreengatePhoto. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since you posted anything! Please post some more soon : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dan! I am not sure many people even look at this now, but I do have things to post. Just haven't had the energy to do them. :|

      Delete
  2. Maybe once our house gets sold and our credit card debt starts shrinking, I can actually participate in some of these fun promos. I love your shop and prints and cards, etc. I would love to support you there. In time ... :) (Thanks for your patience.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...