Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring video

I'll quit talking about how seldom I post here. Obviously my blog is not a priority!

However, apparently making a random video is high on the list, though it really only took a few minutes. It's super short. Recently I've remembered that my new camera has video, so I've taken a few clips here and there while I'm out taking pictures. I thought it might be fun to put them together for you. Don't get too excited, my only video editor is Windows Movie Maker. :)

Spring 2015 from J M on Vimeo.


Also, I've been wanting to use this song on something ever since the first time (or maybe seventh time...who knows...) I heard it on Parks and Rec. Even if it isn't May yet, and some of this video was taken in March. Details!

And here are a couple more photos of those adorable goslings that I saw just tonight. Sometime maybe I can show you the ducklings from the other day, plus some flower photos from the past couple of months. Maybe!

1 comment:

  1. Love your videos, even the short ones! : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...