Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My photos are on Etsy!



[Click image to visit shop.]

I finally got my Etsy store set up! I didn't talk about it very much here, but it was a lot of work. I still have a long way to go because I have ideas for more photos and other products I want to sell! But it feels good to have it started, and now it's a bit more fun since I can share it with people. Please go have a look, and check back as I add more stuff!

If you feel like helping me promote the shop, I'd love for you to Favorite/Follow the shop or individual photos, and feel ever so free to pin your favorites on Pinterest (and tag me, if you don't mind).

I will be sharing discounts, giveaways and some other fun things related to my shop soon. Right now I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with so many projects and things to get done. That means I probably won't blog more of my trip photos this week like I had originally wanted. Oh well!

Anyway, thanks for reading. And thanks in advance for checking out the shop. :) I really appreciate it. I'm excited and hope I get some customers soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! I know how much work it is (need to put more into mine) so good for you. Your shop looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, looks great. Glad you're doing this : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...