Sunday, April 6, 2014

A little spring



Just a few recent photos. Hint: photos tend to look more interesting in collage form.

This weekend has been fairly gray, but whatever. It's supposed to get much sunnier and warmer tomorrow! Here are a few things going on with me:

  • MOVIES: I finally saw Frozen yesterday. I think all the hype influenced me and I liked it, but didn't love it. I prefer Tangled. I also watched Jobs on Netflix this weekend, and thought it was good and enlightening (depending on its accuracy). I knew very little about Steve Jobs.
  • BOOKS: I just finished the book Parallel by Lauren Miller. I liked it! I also recently finished the second book in the Myron Bolitar series by Harlan Coben, and I'm currently reading Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen and rereading Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler.
  • HAPPY: I'm looking forward to having some friends over next weekend for a spring gathering, and then visiting my parents over Easter weekend!
How about you? Seen any good movies? Read any good books? What are you looking forward to in April?

3 comments:

  1. That is a nice looking collage : )

    Books - I just finshed Sycamore Row, the latest John Grisham book, and it was excellent. Listening to a Harlen Coben book and having trouble getting into it and Scott Brick's overacting. A co-worker recommended Wool and I just got it from the library so I'll be starting that probably tomorrow.

    April - Looking forward to a gathering for a friend's birthday at the end of the month, a sort of 3-day weekend over Easter, and better weather for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wool!

      Thank you. :) And thanks for being so thorough in your answer! I forgot you get a day off at Easter..that should be a very nice weekend!

      Delete
  2. A beautiful spring tribute!

    I finally finished reading "Children Are Diamonds" (An African Apocalypse) by Edward Hoagland. It is a very interesting book but hard to get into with a lot of run-on sentences. Also, "One Light Still Shines" by Marie Monville. This is a true story. Very fast moving. I enjoyed reading it, except the final chapter was a bit of a let down. Now I'm reading "Pilgrim's Wilderness" by Tom Kizzia. Another true story based in Alaska

    After all that's happened in the past few months, I'm looking forward to catching-up at home and going on some summer camping trips.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...