Sunday, January 19, 2014

Flower time-lapse

Before I proceed with more San Francisco pictures, I thought I'd break things up with another time-lapse I made, this time of a couple of flowers blooming. It's only 30 seconds long.

Daffodil and Lily time-lapse from J M on Vimeo.


I've been trying lots of new things this year. This weekend I've been working on some videos of my computer screen while I use Photoshop to possibly help some friends who use it and are curious how I do things. I may post some tutorials here in the future. I've been wanting to do more macro photography outside, but it's still a bit too cold and dead out there.

6 comments:

  1. These are so great! I love the music choice again : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these time lapse photos! Dad called me in to see this the other evening, but I wanted to wait until I could view this on my own page and not have to be looking over Dad's shoulder. It's very exciting to me!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing- well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I got an amateur version of PhotoShop for Christmas, so I will enjoy your tutorials. And you'll like better that you can edit some of your photos when you're at our house. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool..I don't know what an amateur version is, but maybe it'll have the same stuff I use. I am not so great with the tutorials so far but I did make some videos of editing photos and some of my friends have said it helped them a lot.

      Delete
  5. Thanks, everyone! Glad you enjoyed. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...