Saturday, July 13, 2013

Trip photos (part uno)


Here is an assortment of photos from the first couple of days of my recent trip to NM. Most of these are nephieces and the 4th of July. I'm not feeling so great right now (I woke up sick and am better, but not 100%), so I don't think these will be very well-captioned.

There are lots of these bunnies around my sister's neighborhood.

The boys all into some racing game on my phone. J joined her brothers for a photo.

My sister and niece.

I brought some glow things for the kids.

I guess a neighborhood dog got out and all the kids were interested.

Okay, not ALL the kids.

My other sister and her boyfriend. We watched fireworks from a nearby park...did I already say that in another post?


More later!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great photos of the grandchildren!!!

    So sorry you were not feeling well :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're better now. These are awesome pictures. I will totally want the ones of my kids if you can send them at some point. I love the one of the boys on your phone and J posing with them. It's like so typical. :)

    All of these are great and I'm so happy you could come visit - even if I wasn't the happiest companion at the time. It really did mean a lot having you here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, R! I still need to get those up for you. :/

    You are welcome, Mom!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...