Saturday, October 13, 2012

Nephieces

 
I thought I'd start off with some non-balloon pictures. The nephieces (my easier way of referring to nieces and nephews at once) certainly didn't get equal camera time this trip. Their interest in family outings and being photographed fluctuates with each visit, and I realized I hardly got any photos of my nephews C or Z. S has lots of senior portraits that I'll show you later, though.


 

 
Kind of a funny series of these two girls who are so alike that they either love each other or are fighting. Things start off happily.



Uh oh....N is a little jealous of J's camera time.

 
And now she won't look at me, because she's pouting.


She's over it! We took the kids to a pumpkin patch where they had this corn pit that was quite the hit. And not just because that rhymes.

 


 

 
N loooves having her face painted, and waited patiently in line to get this done.


General play time.


 

 


 

Purple potatoes! They look almost like candy.

 

Getting a taste and a whiff of the dandelion.



The ever-popular phone games.



 







Have a nice weekend. :)



4 comments:

  1. These pictures of the kids are so cute! Thanks for documenting some of their lives while you were here. It's fun seeing another perspective. J's eyes in the van, for example, are something I'd never have caught from the driver's seat where I usually am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos!!! I'm a little melancholy after just leaving them this morning, but the "nephieces" are all so beautiful.

    Thank you, love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! I love all the expressions and all their smiles are so full of life. Great kids you have in our life. Also i NEED to find a corn pit. SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, all!

    Ladygoat - totally. It felt good on the feet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...