Sunday, November 27, 2016

Old post

Hey to anyone reading! Yesterday you may have received an old post from this blog in your email box. I'm not sure why that happened--Blogger is just weird. I had deleted a Black Friday post that was now outdated, and something must've triggered my blog to resend that old entry. Bizarre! Anyway, just in case you were wondering why I'd send that out of the blue. :) 

On a personal note, in case any of you missed it (it's on other social media, so you probably know): I am getting married! Dan and I got engaged on Thanksgiving day and we are super excited about our future together. You can see a picture on my Facebook here and I'll post some more photos on the social media I use regularly in the future.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving because mine was wonderful!! 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...