Monday, March 7, 2016

Wings


Well, I'm sorry this blog is just a place to advertise lately, but Etsy consumes! Anyway, I thought I'd just post a quick notice that I've added a bunch of new designs to my shop, and have even added a smaller size of necklace pendant that can be put on a bracelet or anklet as well! Here are a few photos, and I hope you'll check them out. These are great spring birthday or Easter gifts, and they come in a little bag that makes them ideal for gift-giving. I will also send out a note for you if you are having it shipped directly to your recipient!

Here are some wing-themed pendants that just got listed. I love butterflies and dragonflies! They have so much symbolism attached, too...flying, beauty in the details, metamorphosis, etc.

The new daintier pendant size. I love these and can't wait to take some pictures of people wearing them!

And since you made it through this ad, here are a few spring photos I've taken lately...







Happy spring!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous photos! iPad is great, but they do look a lot better on the big PC monitor : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dan! :) Thank you for commenting, too, even though you are good about comments on other social media already. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Your photos are lovely, as always!! I feel like I could reach out and touch the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...