Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Valentine Notecards

I'm NOT good at keeping up with this blog. But I wanted to let you know I added some new notecards to my Etsy shop!

Click/tap images to get to my Etsy shop!

Click/tap images to get to my Etsy shop!

I designed two styles, with four colors/images for each style, so please go have a look! More details and pictures are on the listing. I know Valentine's Day is a month away, but it'll come quickly. It's nice to have time to fill out cards and address the envelopes at your leisure, thinking about your friends and family and what they mean to you. Maybe add a pretty sticker to the envelope, and possibly purchase some candy or a Starbucks card to send along with it. ;) You'll definitely brighten someone's day!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's! I want to post photos from that (and still more from my October trip), but I know better than to promise! Have a wonderful evening. :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...