Thursday, August 7, 2014

Gladiolus timelapse

I made this!


I've had some bad luck with flower timelapses lately (they aren't blooming, or are taking forever) but these bloomed for me! Some stats:
  • I've been taking pictures from Monday afternoon until tonight (Thursday), so approximately 76 hours.
  • The photos were taken at 4-6.5 minute intervals, depending. They open faster in warmer temps, so at night I had it take pictures at a slower pace.
  • This video is comprised of 904 images flashing by at .04 seconds each.
Sorry about the light changes--I tried to keep it consistent, but it's practically impossible without setting up a whole studio area, which I don't have the materials, space or energy to do at this point.

Have a great weekend and thanks for watching!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, that turned out so well! Nice music choice with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the music you added. And I appreciated the stats too, I was totally curious about those exact things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the choice of flowers and color (of course). You timed the music well as it crescendoed (How do you spell the past-tense of crescendo?) just as the flowers opened to their fullest. I enjoyed the video.

    Thanks, love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...