Sunday, June 15, 2014

Video of my niece's visit!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

Before I post photos from my niece's visit, I thought I'd start with the video I made for her. You may remember I made one for her older sister two years ago (see it here) and she seemed to really like it, so I thought it would be a good idea to continue that idea of taking various video clips throughout the visit and putting them together with some photos as a sort of keepsake. Enjoy, and thanks for watching!

K goes to Oregon from J M on Vimeo.


6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this video! I'm sure K will enjoy it for a long time to come! I even reviewed L's video and it is still great!!! You are not only so talented, but you bring joy to so many others!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mom! These are really cool and the perfect capstone to a fun tradition : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh... I'm not gonna lie... I cried.
    A simple beauty and a simple innocence and a simple joy...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...