Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Scene (When it Snowed)

I'm sorry I'm so inconsistent about posting here! You probably don't mind, and usually I don't, but sometimes I feel a little pressure to get my act together. Mostly because the longer I wait, the more behind I will be as I take more pictures! I'm getting really excited about spring and all of the photo opportunities it presents. We've had some sunnier weather, but everything is still pretty barren at the moment.

But forget spring for a minute, and check out my snow pictures, por favor.

Some of these are kind of similar because the scene kept changing as we got more and more snow, and I would retake certain views.

Oh hey, how about another photo of the lake?

Of course I had to go out at night because that was when we had the most snow. It was really coming down at this point.

I liked waking up to this scene out my back door.

It's so soft and thick! I do not want more snow right now, but I still like looking at these pictures.

I loved this scene. Everything was so quiet, and I like how things look lavender when you mix evening, snow, and neighborhood lights.


Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Snow? What's that? Never heard of it.

    Love the penultimate pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely live in a winter wonderland! Beautiful! I love, love the photo of Mr. Robin Redbreast!

    Thanks! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...